Friday, July 3, 2009

HAPPY B'DAE to my Uncle n Cousin :)

damn pai seh sia todae
went canteen n buy 16 !! FAN TUAN !!
si beh pai seh
i was like telling the person behind
" sorry ar got 10 more "
wtf..
i'm never going to buy it again
well maybe not so much

after sch pon chinese focus
going to cwp watch " Transformer "
with gerald , jasper , meiling , sandra , mad
sophia , wai ean , jun qi
went smoking with my " home theater system "
thn met " peck " at cwp b4 going my house to see my dogs :)

after tat went back cwp
meet the rest went into the cinema :)
the movie is great :)
interesting from the beginning to the end
n ... haha the gal's hot :) heehee

after tat mad n sophia
went home first
the rest go eat
then pei me go buy
b'dae cake for my uncle n cousin :)

thn went home :)

2morrow going prawning with
" home theater system "
maybe slack ard later
haha
goodnite :)

No comments: