Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAPPY B'DAE TO MY BUDDY , JIA XIN !! :)

My buddy is finally 16 leh
haha n she tot i forget her b'dae

todae went plaza sing with baby n friends :)
we went watch Harry Potter :)
baby so sweet lah
watch already still pei me watch :)
i'm sorry baby u gotta watch again =x

then after movie
one by one went home left
my n baby
n we walked ard plaza sing
cos nth to do ?

n thn i pass by " Yamaha "
i looked at the violin...
n thn i got a sudden thinking
of picking up my violin again... after 4 years
of not touching it
really regret
giving up my violin after learning for 8 years !!
haixx..

n baby was like saying her kim
can play the violin too
the piano n even dance
n i cant help being jealous :P bleah !!

then we made our way home
n we were talking bout life b4 we 2 get tgt
so funny lor haha
had a great dae with baby todae :)

No comments: