Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So i'm back !

well schools getting boring dae by dae
* curses *

recently i thought about u , n u , n u again
u 3 ar really made huge impacts in my life

all the memories ,
the happiness ,
the laughters ,
the tears ,
hahas had already been in my head n heart. =)

I shall name u 1 ,2 n 3.
well 1 , u always been a second me =)
always knew wad i'm thinking
always there for me =)
i'll never forget the stupid jokes we laughed b4 ,
never forget those chee bye stuffs we done b4 =)
u wont noe how i treasure u =)

2 , ure always my boy =)
hahas always the one tat helps me finish me food
always the one kena hit in the head from me
always my big guy =)
always ready to jump into action n kick some ass =)
always the cutest =)

3 , U were my love =)
thought the time spent tgt wasnt long
but it was sweet =)
i still remember everything we did tgt
don believe ? try asking me
i wont possibly forget =)

1 , 2 n 3..
if only i can turn back time ,
i'll all u 3 n i wont wanna lose u 3
miss all of u.

No comments: