Tuesday, November 3, 2009

oh no..
i was blog hopping n i heard the lyrics of the song
u once typed at ur blog
i realised i had misunderstood u..
now then i noe
tat actually
slowly destroying our relationship was me..
time n time again
i have no confidence in myself
u don noe how much i wann to tell u tat i'm really very sorry now
its so stupid of me
hate myself for not treasuring u enough n can only cry n blame when ure gone
pain in my head
i rather be dead..

ur next boyfriend will be even better than me
stay happy..
may we meet in the streets next time
remember to sae hi ok =)
i'll learn to let u go
slowly i need more time
long b4 we broke up
u had already
tattooed urself in my heart
i'll removed tat tattoo but i cant remove tat scar
its time i move on
n stop clinging on to the past

i juz wanna sae
during those times of having u
i was fortunate , very fortunate
those were the sweet memories
tat can never be found n i'll keep it in my heart always

dui bu qi..
bu gai rang ni shang xin..

ni zou le yi hou
wo yao hao hao shen huo
bu yao rang zhi zi xiang ni
ye bie zai ku le..

No comments: