Tuesday, August 18, 2009

♥ Happy 1st Month Anniversary !! ♥


Its my first month with my baby ~
went to surprise baby ~
n she xia dao wakakaka !!
baby ~ damn naughty lah
at midnight prank me
made me erm... cry... * shy shy
a little bit only hor !!

then both of us went cwp watch movie :)
we watch ' where got ghost '
ok lah funny but abit lame hahas

then after the movie
we bought another movie ticket ' orphan '
baby is so nice watch b4 still willing to watch with me :)

then we went to have ice-cream
n then baby notice i wearing tis necklace
then she force me to show her !!
no choice i took out mine n hers
n i place then tgt
it looks sooo nice !

then after tat we went to watch
' orphan '
okay ~ tat was gruesome
baby watch tat show le but she is still scared !!
wakakaka !!

watching movie with baby
is damn enjoyable lah
can be with my love one ~

then slacked at mac
then walk my baby home :)

baby ~ our first month is over
now.. i look forward to our 2nd :)
i love u alot !! i really do

don noe how to talk to me ?
don noe how to ask money from me ?
don find excuses lah hor
ask me how m i
y go ard asking pple when u don give a damn about me
no mouth to talk ?
if u really cared u would have talk to me daes b4
really damn du lan
so wat if i'm alone now
so wat if i don have friends now
but at least !
i'm so much better off without u pple !
F ! out of my life !
i don need friends like u...

No comments: