Saturday, April 4, 2009



SC!!!

Todae sc was a success:)

woohoo well done 4/1!!

2nd in both captain's ball:)

n netball:)

4th for basketball:)

though i scrape my knee real bad

but i must really thank those pple

kept helping me hold my towel:)

filling up water for me...

safe keeping my specks

cheering for me:) haha
thank u!!

then must thank

jasper

rowena

atikah

soleha

sharul n

myself haha

for obtaining a medal in

captain's ball:)

*PS* forget to add Elza todae very happy:) heehee


I oso wanna thank the whole maincomm

in making tis carnival a success:)

special thanks to
Ms Milhan:)
Mdm Ow
yihui:)

zi jian:)

wei loke:)

joel:)

peixin:)

chelsea:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Todae after everything
most of maincomm pple

went to banquet to makan!!!

then after makan

some pple went home

then we took photos...

in the middle of no where

after some time left

yihui,weiloke,zi jian,joel

chelsea,hazel,jia da,macus n myself

walking... round cwp

talking...
then chelsea was in kitty palace

then she shake the shelf at the bottle side

n noe wad? some of the bottles fell
n we were like laughing like mad

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

after tat everybody start to go home

then because of hazel n chelsea

left my bike at the mrt station n walk with them. then after hazel went home

wei da rite i noe:) very cute:) heehee
walked chelsea home n we r like

Gossiping!!! omg
normally chelsea ask me not to gossip

but i was shock she actually gossip with me:)

after walking chelsea home...

went to take my bike

then went home. damn tired liao then still got tution:p









Any how one haha:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthdae Xin Ting:)

No comments: