Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SCMC SUX!!

Todae si beh du lan
scmc really don noe how to do things
idiots
suppose i should be game master for frisbee
then dunno which idiot put me in tag rugby
ta ma de frisbee n tag rugby no link
then somemore dunno which another idiot ask me if i wan to be game master
for frisbee some time ago n of course i wan wad
then todae dunno which idiot put me in tag rugby
sucks
after tat everyone been telling me to accept
tag rubgy
n i really juz wanna tell then straight in their face tat i don give a damn
then pei xin was like saeing i was wrong
always wrong
wadever lah k
i'm always wrong lah
always at fault lah
always the bad guy lah
nothing i do is rite lah everything i do i wrong lah
might as well kick me out
if i make grave mistakes tat dae don blame me ar
its u pple 自找的

No comments: